Diabetes is a chronic illness that can require lifelong care and a lifestyle change. If ignored, the risk of complications arises, which might even affect the feet. Statistics state that foot ulcers affect around 10% of people with diabetes.
Diabetic socks are specially designed non-binding and non-elasticized socks made to facilitate foot pressure and circulation. Moisture management is another important attribute to consider. By keeping your feet dry, they are at lesser risk of developing blisters and fungal infections.
Various sock constructions and designs are available in market, like cotton blend with stretch tops, non-cotton with antimicrobial properties, compression type, and non-binding types to allow free circulation.
Diabetic socks are available in different shapes, ankle cut and crew length. To practice appropriate foot care, selecting the right socks is a vital.
If you are looking for the best siabetic socks for your feet, please read through before making a choice.
- Designed for people suffering with diabetics and circulation issues, these socks provide the comfort and support required to keep you healthy and on your toes.
- Constructed with ultra-soft, non-binding top gently conforms to legs for an optimal fit without restricting circulation
- Equipped with moisture management technology that ensures your feet remain dry and feeling fresh all-day long
- These crew socks are made with premium materials with composition as 89% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Smooth and comfortable toe seam reduces irritation, so your feet fit comfortably in the shoes
- Odor-resistant properties in the yarn help socks stay dry, fresh, and odor-free
2. Falari Diabetic Socks Ankle Unisex Physicians Approved Socks
- Physician approved and advised therapeutic socks
- Recommended for Neuropathy, Circulation issues, Diabetes and Edema
- Made of 90% Cotton, 7% Polyester and 3% Elastane
- Suitable for machine wash
- Features non-binding top and loose fit.
- Useful for dry and sensitive skin, swelling, neuropathy, edema and even itching
- Soft and comfortable loose fit non-binding thick socks
- Color: White, Black, Brown, Gray, Navy, Tan, Pink
- Made of 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester/Nylon and 5% Spandex
- Made in USA
- Vented for moisture management
- Care instructions suggest machine wash, no bleach
- High quality socks at low price.
- Fits women’s shoe size: 6-10
- Color: Pink, Black and White
- Constructed with 80% bamboo blend combed cotton and 20% elastane. Bamboo fiber is absorbent, deodorize and have antibiosis properties. This blend of fibers makes socks soft for the finest fit
- Keep your feet healthy, dry, fresh and environment friendly
- Flawless at toe therefore no bulky toe seam, lesser risk of infection, no pressure at foot and no blistering
- Non-binding loose fitting stay-up top and large wide calf won’t restrict circulation
- Extra cushioning at heel and toe through sole for added comfort and protection
- Much more comfortable and durable than normal diabetic socks
- The knit-in mesh on top ensures breathability and proper moisture management
- Suitable for those who look for extra comfort, especially elderly and diabetic people
- Fit for size: 4-10
- Color: White, black, navy
- Constructed with 96% Polyester, 2% Spandex and 2% other fibers
- Machine Wash
- The soft stretch socks with non-binding top gently adjusts to your legs and won’t restrict circulation
- Allows good circulation, keeping the feet dry and healthy
- Silvadur odor-resistant properties keep socks fresh
- Very fine toe seam and cushioned sole for endless comfort all day, even for sensitive feet
- Flat knit for a smooth, ultra-comfortable fit
- Suitable for those with circulation issues and diabetes.
- Color: Black, White
- Composed of 45% Cotton, 42% Polyester, 9% Polyester, 3% Nylon and 1% Lycra Spandex
- Lycra spandex are stretchable so hug the feet closely for the ultimate fit and to reduce slippage
- Machine Wash
- Coolmax keep feet dry and cushion sole protects feet
- Non-binding funnel top for that perfect fit on legs
- Color: black, gray, white
- Physician approved therapeutic crew length socks
- Recommended for: Neuropathy, Circulation Problems, Diabetes and Edema
- Constructed with 90% Cotton 7% Polyester 3% Elasthane
- Care instructions suggest warm machine wash with like colors, medium tumble dry. Non-chlorine bleach can be used when needed.
- Fit for size: 10-13
- Color: Black, Grey, Navy, Tan, White, Pink and many more. Wide choice of basic dress colors to match your style.
- Size – Other than the standard sizes, also available in plus sizes
- Non-binding Top – The socks gently conforms to your feet without causing any squeeze or pressure or restricting blood circulation.
- Moisture Management – Made with anti-sweat fibers to keep feet dry and fresh all day
- Seamless Construction – Seamless toe keeps feet comfortable, reduce the risk of infection, optimize pressure on foot, avoid blister formation.
- Supreme Comfort – soft breathable cotton is guaranteed to provide ultimate comfort.
- Crew Length socks available in size 13-15 X-Large,
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema and Neuropathy
- Color – White only
- Made with 85 % cotton, 15 % polyester and 1/2 % elastic.
- Socks can be easily stretched over ankles and quickly bounce back into shape.
- CSM diabetic socks have loose fit and non-binding top for comfort and ease over ankles.
- Machine Wash warm with like colors, Dryer safe
- Color: black, white, khaki
- Constructed with 80% Polyester, 17% Nylon and 3% Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Non-binding comfort and stay-up top for ease whole day
- Cushioned heel for the extra comfort of foot
- Breathable mesh for air circulation
- Superior softness and stretch
There are many options of diabetic socks available in market. First understand your condition, then select a pair based on your requirements. You cannot afford to have a bad circulation after wearing the socks as it might worsen the problem. Compression socks should be avoided for this reason. Also be careful while selecting the right shoes as it might be the cause of ulcers in your feet.
Diabetic neuropathy is best avoided therefore we advise you to take good care of your feet and wear the right socks and shoes.THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.