We believe you are an expert in this domain and like to share your knowledge and competence with our audience. We like to ensure they take back something each time they visit our blog.
Here’s some guidelines that we essentially want you to follow while writing –
- Before drafting/submitting, kindly share ideas/titles you have in mind. That would help ensuring we are not covering a story again.
- Articles should be original, away from plagiarism and shouldn’t be published on the net before.
- Ensure the word count touches 1000 words. Anything less will not be accepted.
- Make your post lively with inclusion of pictures/graphs screenshots.
- Keep it clean with small sentences and paragraphs. Add a line space, preferably every two sentences.
- We are not meticulous about writing style as long as it communicates the idea well.
- Cite any claims that you make by referring to credible sources.
- We like you to keep contributing – Provide your complete bio/picture/web/twitter handle along with your submission in .doc format
- We reserve the right to reject any submission without sharing an explanation.
In case of questions, don’t hesitate to write in to – email@example.com.